ZapFloor BVBA – Version 1.0 – December 14, 2017
ZapFloorHQ (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.zapfloorhq.com & app.zapfloorhq.com (our “Site”). This may include any information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services or information;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- Information that you upload to, or choose to share through, our site by using our services including profile information, your interests, likes and dislikes or any other personal information in data that you upload;
- Information that you provide us by completing surveys on our site or as carried out by our approved third parties.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP ADRESSES AND COOKIESWe may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATAThe data that we collect from you is stored on information technology systems located in the EEA which are operated by us. Some data processing in relation to web and email services is carried out on our behalf by a third party.] All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATIONWe use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in the features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to allow you to carry out transactions with third party websites; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
YOUR RIGHTSYou have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.